Thursday, September 11, 2008

Luminous Eyes of Enchantment

I was just thinking about Elysha's eyes the other day and I thought it would be cute to blog about them.

First of all, I love Joey's eyes because they are so expressive. When she is happy and laughing, her eyes shimmer and smile, when is pouty and upset, they sulk and frown. When she is pondering a deep thought or expressing profundity, they grow wide with curiousity. I know exactly what she feeling through her eyes.

Elysha's eyes, however, are just flat out huge. Big round dark eyes. But what makes me laugh is they are always the same size. When she is happy and busting up laughing, her eyes are huge and sparkling. When she is angry, they are huge and fiery. When she is feeling shy, her head drops down but she is still looking up at you with her huge puppy dog eyes.

Happy, scared, dazed...can you tell which one is which?


This last one is my favorite because she has the same expression as Eeyore.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She does look like Eor (my spelling) there! Your girls are so cute. I can't believe you made me look up profundity. What now - an analogy? See you guys soon. Great entries.