Thursday, September 18, 2008

100th Post

Wow, I have actually posted 100 times. Amazing that this "thing" that I wasn't so sure I wanted to do has become a favorite past time.

In honor of this momentous occasion, I wanted to just post a few pics of my precious family. I know that I rib at this whole motherhood life a lot, but I really do cherish my life, my role, my ball and chains. I am who I am because they came to be.


The future rock trio--watch out Jonas Brothers!



Sammy with granny. An amazing source of strength.


The love of my life and me at Wicked--Pantages Theatre.

What my princesses chose to wear when I told them they could wear whatever they wanted. Of course, an outfit is not complete without a tiara.

I love you!

1 comment:

mom2divas said...

What a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing.