
Okay, after the referral by Being Savvy, I decided to visit the Boone Children's Gallery at the LACMA. The girls have been home with me, they were no longer contagious, but not quite ready to go to school. We needed an outing and we just got our spiffy art smocks from SillieSmile. So it was a perfect choice. It was so much fun. The best part is that it is free! Become a NextGen member and the adults can get in free with the kids. The sad part is that it is closing down for two years starting October 22nd. So if you live in the LA area, go before it closes. We got there around 1pm and I had a hard time getting the girls out at 4pm. Aside from the art work with recycled materials and painting on big butcher paper, there is a play area with blocks and big foam shapes. You could literally spend the whole day there.
2 comments:
I love the beautiful smock. Looks like they had a great time!
ok, i'm sorry to play favorites. but SHE is so pretty!! you know who i'm talking about :)
Post a Comment