So everyone in our home has gotten sick, except me. I was supposed to go on a Vegas adventure with my girlfriends, but that got canceled. As you can imagine, I am not in the mood to be Martha Stewart, Rachel Ray, or any other beyotch placed on this earth to make us feel small and insignificant.
I haven't gone food shopping, Costco shopping or Target shopping in forever. Blah--so tired of it. I am scrounging around the pantry and freezer, trying to figure out new ways to make something with whatever we've got. Thus the chicken marinade recipe I posted yesterday. Girls, do you want noodles with this special packet of Pizza Hut parmesan powder for dinner tonight? (shaking and flicking packet) Mommy is almost done cooking your delicious dinner.
Lo, though the juice may run dry,
the milk has turned sour,
the bread all but crumbs on the floor.
Still I shall not,
though I should,
I will not,
pass through the gates of the store.
Umma
3 years ago
1 comment:
Haha--nice poem!
Post a Comment