Am I normal? Every time the girls show interest in anything, I take their interest and I run with it. Like, Joey with her desire to make dresses. Maybe she will be the next Diane von Furstenberg or Monique Lhuillier. And her love for swimming--she is going to the Olympics in 16 years, I just know it. She also choreographs her own dances and writes her own songs.
Elysha, I'm not sure what her interests are just yet. She is an expert potato couch. She seems to have a better ear for music and a more natural athletic ability. But she the only thing she does with any sort of focus and drive is eating dessert!
Sam, considering that his conception and full gestation are medical miracles, I believe that God has a plan for him. I just don't know what it is. Right now, his talents lie in being the perfect baby. (Yup, I had to sneak that in somewhere!)
Umma
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment