My head hurts. I cannot think. I need something to numb the pain. A glass of wine? Ben N Jerry's Coffee Heath Toffee Crunch? See's caramel milk patties? Morphine? I think I still have my vicodin from post labor...because now would be a good time to start a prescription drug addiction.
Two more days. Just two more days.
God be with me. The force be with me. Help! Please!
Oh, ha ha, I have decided that I am going to work for Pottery Barn because I am so sick of our furniture. We basically buy based on price (i.e. cheap) and I always end up regretting it. We need to get the girls some bedroom furniture. They have a hand-me-down dresser, Joey's bed is on the ground (no frame) and Elysha's bed is a toddler bed with a hand-me-down mattress. I would really like to get Joey a desk before she starts kindergarten next year. I figured, if we get good furniture, it can last them a lifetime. So the allure of the discount plus being able to build up a furniture fund is enough to go knocking on their door. At this point too, I can really use some time away from the kids. =) So (fingers crossed) I will be a sales associate at the Beverly Hills Pottery Barn soon!
Umma
3 years ago
1 comment:
hi suzeeee! hope your headache is gone :) i agree.. invest in a GOOD furniture set for the girls. i'm STILL using the SAME bedroom set/duvet/pillows/lamp/picture frame that my mom bought for me literally 20 years ago :) the only thing i had to change was the mattress.
Post a Comment