
Sam turned nine months last Saturday. It is hard to believe he is turning one in three months. Knowing that he is most likely our last baby, I have been trying to savor every little moment. Even then, I feel like I blinked and this day is already here.
His appointment isn't until next week so I don't know how big he is. I am guessing he has slowed down in his weight gain now that he is crawling. In terms of milestones, he sometimes pulls himself
to his feet, but he isn't very stable and falls quickly. He doesn't seem like he is desperate to stand or cruise so I think it will be sometime before he gets to that point (Hallelujah!).
At three months, he would cry when someone he did not know well held him. Now, he is definitely showing a preference to me when he is tired or hungry. I won't lie and say that I don't get some secret pleasure out of it! What can I say? He's my baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment