Saturday, August 9, 2008

Awww.......


One of the reasons why Sam is a perfect baby is he will sleep if he is tired. With both Joey and Elysha, I did the whole pacing around the room while bouncing to get them to sleep at 1am when they were newborns. I never did this with Sam.

Sometimes I will stick him into the car first before I load it up with our gear. If he is tired enough, he will fall asleep in his car seat before I have even gotten into the car.

A side note but one I want to document for myself...Sam has some pet characteristics which are adorable.

First of all, he sleeps on his side with his arms and legs sprawled out like a dog:



Secondly, when he is trying to amuse himself, he crawls around the hardwood with a toy in his hand. Then he purposely lets go and hits the toy so it will propel a couple feet in front of him. He will then crawl up to the toy again and hit it again to send the toy spinning. He does this several times until the toy inevitablely gets stuck underneath a table or chair, or something else catches Sam's eye. Don't cats do this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the cutest picture ever!!!