Well, I am tired but my title is in reference to my baby Sam. I was checking on him tonight after Chang put him to sleep and as I approached his room, I could hear him a low, rumbling sound. Baffled by the unusual noise coming from my baby's room, I thought perhaps it was a motorcycle in the distance or a burly squirrel squeaking around our property. Every morning, I see the underside of a squirrel. Without fail, one of the thousands of squirrels on our property climbs on top of our domed skylight and then freaks out on the decent. Who knows. Maybe they are doing it on purpose. Like our skylight is a skate park or something, and they are getting cheap thrills as they slide down the other side.
As I opened the door to Sam's room, the sound became louder and it was very rhythmic. I realized it was him snoring. Loudly. Like his father. Like a freight train. Like it can prevent you from falling asleep, it is so loud. Like his father. I thought that perhaps he was contorted, possibly choking on his blankie/lovie. Nope. In his usual, dog position, all four paws on one side, arms and legs straight out. I already feel bad for his future spouse.
I will have to keep Sam with me when I am at my mom's next week. What if he starts snoring like this? We will be sleeping together and I'm certain I will be exhausted. Though I have mastered the art of sleeping with a snoring spouse, I don't think my tricks are going to work with Sam. I don't think I have the option of shoving him to his side to give myself a 30-second window of silence. And I don't think baby Breathe Right exists.
As I opened the door to Sam's room, the sound became louder and it was very rhythmic. I realized it was him snoring. Loudly. Like his father. Like a freight train. Like it can prevent you from falling asleep, it is so loud. Like his father. I thought that perhaps he was contorted, possibly choking on his blankie/lovie. Nope. In his usual, dog position, all four paws on one side, arms and legs straight out. I already feel bad for his future spouse.
I will have to keep Sam with me when I am at my mom's next week. What if he starts snoring like this? We will be sleeping together and I'm certain I will be exhausted. Though I have mastered the art of sleeping with a snoring spouse, I don't think my tricks are going to work with Sam. I don't think I have the option of shoving him to his side to give myself a 30-second window of silence. And I don't think baby Breathe Right exists.
Speaking of sleeping, we check on the girls every night before we go to bed and we found them like this:

How cute! Also, notice the hundreds of thousands of dolls, stuffed animals, pillows, etc that they have on their bed. It is ridiculous and they hardly leave any room for themselves to actually sleep on their beds. Well, I guess it is practice for when they sleep in bed with their future spouse who is a BED HOG!
No comments:
Post a Comment