
Okay, one last post for the week. My baby is 11 months. Hard to believe. It really has flown by. Sniff sniff.
He is cruising a little more but not really--it isn't encouraged. Still very happy. He lost some weight when he got sick but has been eating TONS to make up for it, and pooping TONS too. He also has been communicating with his hands--the Korean stuff like gunji-gunji. When he wants me to sing, he does jaem-jaem. No real sign language since I haven't been teaching it to him--I need to start but I keep forgetting. He also likes to wave bye-bye after I've turned around and started walking away from the person. Yup, he saves the charming personality for me.
I also must report that he seems to have turned to the dark side--just like my girls. The day after I was gone for the makeover, he no longer cried when Chang tried to put him to sleep. He also cried when I held him. "What the..." as Joey likes to say. "What the..." where did she learned that? Now he gets so excited when Chang comes home and seems to even, dare I say it, prefer Chang to me at times. I just don't get it. I'm nice to him. The girls, I can understand why they may prefer daddy. But Sam? My angel baby? My cuddle bunny. In the words of Hall and Oates song, "Say it isn't so!"
2 comments:
Aww...love the hair in the bath pic!
Hi Joelsa!
It's Mary from Kimchi mamas. We'd love to have your friend guest post about North Korea on KM. Let me know if she is willing/has time. Please email me at maryschoi at gmail dot com. Thanks!!
Post a Comment