Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was very nice. Three days of three kids by myself again. Please pray for me.

I just wanted to show off the girls' gingerbread princesses. Yes, that's right, everything becomes royalty when touched by my girlie girls. Joey and Elysha were using cookie cutters to cut out their people. Next thing I know, crowns have been placed on top of the heads, and one cookie had long, luxurious hair. I also made some pieces to make a gingerbread house. Unfortunately, my roof wouldn't stay intact, so it is more like a shack. Oh well.


The girls woke us up at an ungodly hour because Elysha had to pee. But once they saw that "santa" had eaten their cookies, there was no way they were going back to sleep. My cute little idea to make cookies for Santa is what screwed me out of a couple more hours of sleep. Oh wait, I think I did go back to sleep, but Chang stayed up with the kids. He he...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute--I love the gingerbread princesses.