The rants and ramblings of a not so sane mother.
For me it started with Child #1. I could care less about dirt, man. Dirt is good for the soul. ;P
Actually, it started with Joey for me too. But I did actually care if the floor was clean, but that went out the door with Elysha. And with Sam, I'm even grossed out walking on my floors sometimes, let alone eat off them. Oh well...
Post a Comment
2 comments:
For me it started with Child #1. I could care less about dirt, man. Dirt is good for the soul. ;P
Actually, it started with Joey for me too. But I did actually care if the floor was clean, but that went out the door with Elysha. And with Sam, I'm even grossed out walking on my floors sometimes, let alone eat off them. Oh well...
Post a Comment