
Uh-oh, she's on my tail and I can't shake her...
I was trying to get this post in before the clock struck midnight but alas, I was too late. Sam turned eight months yesterday (Wednesday).
Let's see...he has been crawling without fear these days. Before he would not venture outside of a room. But now, he merrily follows us around the house like a puppy. He is pulling himself up a little bit--not all the way to his feet, thankfully.
He is also becoming more willful--if you try to take away something he wants, he gets very upset with you. But for the most part, he is still a very loving, happy baby. He is still my cuddle bunny--I love how he rests his head on my shoulder--especially if in the presence of a stranger, he presses himself closer to me and grabs onto my shirt. I have to keep mentally reminding myself that I cannot make him a "mama's boy." But he is mine, isn't he? =)
2 comments:
That picture made me laugh so hard! It really looks like he's trying to get away, and fast too!
oh my goodness, he's getting huge!!! so adorable! can't wait to see all of you next week!
Post a Comment