Tuesday, July 1, 2008

End of school year stuff

Another school year has come to an end so I just wanted to post some pics of the girls:

Joey with most of her school mates.



Here is Elysha with her favorite person in the whole world--teacher Heidi. She has been with Elysha when Elysha started going to transition classes and was her teacher for gym for the last year or so. We even had teacher Heidi come to Elysha's party because Elysha loves her so much. I feel bad that Elysha has to say good-bye to JAG but at the same time I cannot wait for her to go to school with Joey.

One pick up, one drop off, and 6 glorious hours of time with just Sam. I plan on going to the Y and exercising and losing these last 15 pounds, and finally getting to more serious projects with my front yard and my garden in the back. I also bought a crock pot so I can cook during the day and not have my kids sit in front of the TV for an hour everyday while I am cooking dinner and feeding Sam.

No comments: