Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Beautiful Girls


I forgot to post a picture of my mommy. We met her the week before mother's day. Growing up, my mom was a girlie girl and being rebellious, I was anti-glam. I think I wore jeans, a Hanes t-shirt, and flip-flops every day my senior year in high school. Still don't know how to do my hair and recently realized that make-up really can be a good friend. And yeah, starting to really love shoes. I must have like 15 pairs now--which is a lot for me.

Anyhow, my mom has always loved shoes. The one and only time I ever heard her curse in English was when she scrapped her Ferragamo boots against a brick wall. So I have been buying her really nice shoes these days for special occasions. But I figured she deserves it. She is a survivor in so many ways and she still tries to take care of us. It is about time I treat her to luxuries that she would never buy for herself.

My kun-emo--she is my second mom. Of course, my little babies. Joey, with her poses (seriously, where did she learn that from?) and Elysha with her precious smile. Okay, Sam isn't a girl but he is attached to my hip so he is an extension of me.

I am so blessed to have such beautiful women in my life.

No comments: