Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Little Kid, Big World

My little baby is growing up so fast. I am amazed at how much he comprehends, that he already has his independent thoughts. These days if I tell him I'm going to turn on the TV, he'll run to the TV and giggle with glee, even before I turn it on. The anticipation alone makes him giddy. I wish he would stay captivated for longer than 2 minutes so I can actually accomplish something significant while he is watching TV, like brush my teeth.

I love this picture because it reminds me how tiny he still is. He has a big personality but he is still a baby...my baby. Oh and the playroom actually looks immaculate for once.

6 comments:

Eva said...

wow, the playroom looks so different...you've really fixed it up! it looks beautiful!!! cute pictures!

Susan said...

New furniture thanks to PB and it looks so different because it isn't cluttered with a gazillion toys like it usually is...I'm not sure what happened that day but I'm not complaining!

Mommy Lim said...

ok i need to get me some new playroom furniture from PB kids...our playroom looks chaotic and i can't stand that things are everywhere!

Mrs. Sophia said...

awww sam is SO cute! :)

Asianmommy said...

Your playroom looks like heaven for little girls. :)

sillie smile said...

i LOVE this pic :)