Wednesday, April 15, 2009

And the Winner of the Brown Award is...


I was hanging out with some moms last night and of course, we were talking about poopie diapers. Texture, frequency, all the juicy details (pardon the pun). I really would love to use cloth diapers but Sam poops five times a day. And they are not poops that can be easily dumped into a toilet. There would be scraping involved. Gross, TMI, I know.

Anyhow, one of my friend's sons started pooping in the potty so she was very excited. I remarked that for over five years straight, I have been changing diapers on at least one kid. For 10 months and then eight months, it was two kids. FIVE YEARS!!!

I think I am going to use a diaper service when Sam turns two, in the hopes of getting him potty trained faster. I hope that by June 2010, I will be done with diapers. FOREVER! Amen.

3 comments:

Mommy Lim said...

i LOVE his chubby little butt!!!! i can't WAIT to be done with diapers too..sigh..and i still have such a long way to go.

Asianmommy said...

It's really a happy day when you no longer have to buy diapers. But my wiping days are still not over yet...

Snoopy's Twinkie said...

Save this pic to show Sam when he's older! :) It was good catching up with you yesterday.