As I mentioned before, Sam is SO into his instruments. Daily, he picks up his little guitar and totally rocks out on it. He holds it correctly, strums in tempo and sings. I recently bought him a drum and he loves it too. But I think he is a guitarist more than a drummer (thank God).
Here Sam is mad because the girls are trying to play his drum.
Look at the expression on his face. He's really jamming and feeling it.
Here is Sam on a ukulele. So tiny and cute like him. I think he noticed that it sounded brighter than our acoustic guitar at home. He kept plucking the strings.
Here Sam is mad because the girls are trying to play his drum.
Look at the expression on his face. He's really jamming and feeling it.
Here is Sam on a ukulele. So tiny and cute like him. I think he noticed that it sounded brighter than our acoustic guitar at home. He kept plucking the strings.
3 comments:
so cute..i love the picture of sam jamming on the guitar!
future rockstar!
How cute & fun!
Post a Comment