Thursday, April 9, 2009

Biggest Loser

I am finally doing it. All that talk or blogging of me wanting to get back into shape were just empty words...until now.

I have gone running with Sam in the jogging stroller every weekday last week and I am on track to do it again this week. I have been eating MUCH healthier (bye bye to my nightly fix of Ben and Jerry's) and eating more normal portions (you know it's bad when you eat "all-you-can-eat" four days in a row and think it is perfectly fine). I guess all that McDonald's was going to catch up with me sooner or later.

I am determined to lose these last 10 lbs. I have never had a tight stomach or ripped arms so I have no expectation to "regain" something that I NEVER had before. I also don't expect to get back to my wedding weight or even my pre-Joey weight. I just want to be a healthy and not have to tuck my stomachs into my jeans before I sit down.

3 comments:

Asianmommy said...

Good plan! I need to get going on this, too.

sillie smile said...

OR, you can just buy bigger jeans... which is what i would do! :) and then let the food fest continue....

Mommy Lim said...

let me know how this works out cuz i'm a FAT COW but love food too much. can someone just suck it out of me?