Sam is now a walker. He was definitely the slowest to get here but obviously, I was in no rush and frankly, neither was he. He may not even be at this point now if it wasn't for my friend and her silly shenanigans that got Sam to walk several steps one evening about a month ago. It was all downhill after that.
Despite my hesitation for Sam to reach this milestone, I have to say, it was so cute to see his expression on his face when he first started walking. So amazed with and excited for himself. His hands up in the air, his belly sticking out, his leg bowed and his feet flopping--just too cute!
Despite my hesitation for Sam to reach this milestone, I have to say, it was so cute to see his expression on his face when he first started walking. So amazed with and excited for himself. His hands up in the air, his belly sticking out, his leg bowed and his feet flopping--just too cute!
1 comment:
I think my son is about a month behind yours (born early December) and he is taking his own sweet time as well! A few steps here and there, but he does NOT like to let go of Mommy's hand!
My daughter was about 15 months before she actually did it on her own. Now we can't stop her! LOL
Post a Comment