As I mentioned before, the girls have suddenly been the apples of my eye. They have been playing so well together, doing their own thing, asking nicely for my help with workbooks, and all in all, just so fun to be around.
This morning, they had to bring an object to school that started with the letter N. So I gave them nail polish which excited them greatly. I gave Joey the sparkly hot pink one and Elysha the light pink, non-sparkly one. Elysha got very upset so I tried to market the non-sparkly one to her.
Me: "This is a special one because Mommy was wearing this when I got married to Daddy. It is very special."
E: "But I want the SPARKLY one!!!"
J: "Here, Elysha. You can take the sparkly one. I will take the other one."
C: "Oh, good job Joey. Do you want to take that one because it is the special wedding nail polish?"
J: "No, because when Elysha starts crying like that, it hurts my ears."
Well, you have to give the girl credit for being honest, right? And besides, when Elysha whines, it is at a really high pitch. She has a teeny, tiny baby voice which gets even higher when she whines or mimics a mommy voice. It becomes inaudible to humans, and unnerving to dogs.
Umma
3 years ago
2 comments:
hahaha..reading this made me laugh out loud. the girls are adorable and joey is such a good big sister!
The girls sound so cute!
Post a Comment