
Tonight, after I put Sam down to sleep (he's been going down for the night at 8:30-9pm and just waking once until 8am the next day--wohoo! But I can't fall asleep these days until 2am. I think I just enjoy having the run of the house to myself, even though it is between the hours of 11pm to 2am), I went into the girls' room to say goodnight. I had each one in the crook of my arm and they took turns telling me that they "super duper love me." I have no delusions of winning mother of the year--I'm impatient, distracted, and tired with the kids. But they still super duper love me. We talk about how we as parents have unconditional love for our kids, but sometimes, I think the kids do a better job of showing us unconditional love. Without an inhibitions, they will smother you with kisses and hug you like they never want to let you go...how awesome is that (as Joey likes to ask these days)?
All my babies...
I love his juicy lips that has drool all over...I think he's teething already.

I think Sam is starting to look more like Elysha these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment