Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Next Generation

First of all, it was my man's birthday last Friday. The big 3-8! On the verge of a midlife crisis. But he's got so much to show for the last nearly 4 decades.

We also went to visit my mom this past weekend. My brother's family also came. The grandkids all got together for a picture. Ages ranging from 6 years to 4 months. I really love that the kids are so close in age. They play so well together and seem to understand that they are more than friends.

My mom got the girls matching dresses about which they were so excited.


As you can see here, Elysha was none too pleased that I kept asking her to smile for the camera, distracting her from her ice cream. Whereas Joey and her cousin are total hams.

The sign says, "free entertainment." The kids decided to provide that free entertainment by dancing on the stage for a good half hour.


A very happy grandma.



A cute picture of my little man. He had fun watching his older siblings/cousins run around. He almost rolled over today. I'm very nervous about this development. I'm going to have to throw a lot of the girls Polly Pocket toys away. Either that or Sam is going to have a lot of itty-bitty tiny high heels in his poop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Either that or Sam is going to have a lot of itty-bitty tiny high heels in his poop."

Ok, your sense of humor really has me cracking up! Miss Susie, I don't remember you being so funny!