That's what Elysha's little Yoda beanie says--"Judge me by my size do you?". It cracks me up because Elysha is a lot of person in a little body. She is starting to potty train a little bit these days. She definitely knows how to hold it. Bribery with sugary treats helped the first two days but she has lost interest again. On the second day of P.T., at 8:30 in the morning, I was sitting with Elysha. I told her that if she pee'd on the potty that I would give her a "special treat" like the other day. She immediately got up, sat down on the toilet and took care of business. With her Dora underwear still around her ankles, she asked for her special treat. So she was eating chocolate cookies for breakfast.
I was gone for an Arbonne conference last week so I took Sam with me to Atlanta. Chang took two days off and had a good time with the girls. They met my brother's family at Legoland...
Picnicked in the backyard...

They also stayed at a hotel and swam in the pool. According to Chang, the girls missed Sam more than they missed me. Surely, he is mistaken...
I love this picture because all three kids are doing their thing--Joey with sucking her thumb, Elysha with pressing the back of her hand to her mouth, and Sam with grabbing his toes. And of course, both girls are petting Sam's head with their free hand.
As painful as life can be with three kids, Sam completes our family and I have no regrets. Before Sam was born, I never felt that I was done having kids. After Joey was born, I hadn't even left the hospital before I was thinking of number two. After Elysha was born, I distinctly remember coming home from the hospital and while I was taking a shower, I was thinking about having another. But now, I have a lot of peace saying that this factory is closed!
1 comment:
your kids are just delish Susan.
Glad to have you back though! We should have a playdate before I pop. =)
Post a Comment