Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy 5 months Sam!

I know that I am biased since not only did I give birth to him, I nearly died in the process (ha ha--I love to play that card a lot with Chang!). Sam is just so scrumptious! I just want to bite off every morsel of fat on his body. I've been putting him down to sleep at the same time as the girls and he sleeps from then until around 3-4am. So he sleeps a good 7-8 hours now. He is very happy on his belly but still hasn't figured out how to roll over. I don't put him on his tummy very much because I am concerned that he will figure out how to crawl. Whenever he is on his belly, he pushes his legs. He isn't moving forward but he is turning his body around. Seriously, I know I'm a bad mom but I just can't deal with another mobile child yet.


Look at what I can do! I also like to suck on my toes. Tasty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, every time I see those tasty turkey legs I want to nibble on them!!! LOVE the photos and the peek into your brain, so much fun! :-)