We bought a camera for Joey for Christmas 2007. It is one of those Kid Tuff cameras and it is great. It really does withstand all sorts of drops and falls but the picture quality isn't that great. Plus, the kids end up taking 50 pictures of their toes or heads are cropped out. So it is not just the camera that is causing low picture quality, if you get what I mean...
Anyhow, Joey has been bugging me to upload the photos onto the computer because the memory card was full. I finally downloaded all 774 pictures and went through each and every one of them. I deleted all the blurry pics, headless photos, pics of my boobs when I was breastfeeding Sam--but then I found this photo journal which I thought was hilarious:
The picture before the empty toilet shot is of Elysha's butt. Joey probably took these photos when she was four years old. Aren't kids so funny?
1 comment:
LOL. LOL. LOL.
Post a Comment