Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Little Angels (or Not)


Yes, they look so angelic here. And how cute that they fell asleep like this. BUT!!! They found nail polish from their trip to Disneyworld's princess boutique and decided to paint all of their legs and feet with the nail polish. Chang and I check on them every night before we go to sleep and I could smell the nail polish. I freaked out that they got it all over their ridiculously expensive PBK bedsheets. I grabbed a flashlight and checked out the beds. Whew...it looked okay. I went into their bathroom and I saw that they tried to scrub off the evidence with their bath scrubbie and soap. But no huge globs of nail polish. Again, whew...then I looked at their hands and feet and saw that they decided to paint their bodies.

They must have been holding each other in fear that I would unleash my wrath upon them in the morning. I was peeved but how do you stay mad at something so silly?

4 comments:

connieMchung said...

lol. so cute.

Joanne Choi said...

Hi Susan! Totally remember you. COnfirmed when I saw your picture with your kids...I think your age range is really similar to mine (5, 3, 1.5) and my older about to start kindy...ARGH! thanks for visiting my blog - hope you find something to cook.

Mommy Lim said...

i love this...i hope syd & hailey sleep like this together later. :)

Asianmommy said...

Aww..they look adorable together.