

Being in LA is great because we get to meet so many people from all around the world. I randomly met a family who lived in Australia and was visiting LA. The mom and I kept in touch via email and then last July, they moved out to LA. It was supposed to be for longer but because of the economy, they had to return home to Australia last month. We got really close while they were here but now I feel like I have a very good friend on the other side of the world. We'd like to go visit next winter, if it all works out.


Sam goes to music class once a week and we have become friends with this little boy whose mom is from France. She has a beautiful accent and speaks to her son in French. Sam and his little friend hung out together at the Grove the other day and they had so much fun. They might need to move back to France too so I'm really bummed.
We're so blessed to meet so many cool people from all around the world but it's always so sad to think of them leaving.
2 comments:
he looks like such a big boy in that shot (the back, at the grove)!
We are so grateful to have spent as much time as possible with you all! I love the photo of Taylor and Elysha cuddling.... so cute!
Post a Comment