Like, OMG! Sam is already more than 1/2 a year old! How did time go by so fast? This past weekend, people kept saying to me that he is less "blob"by and more developed. =( He will always be my cuddle bunny to me.
Anyhow, unfortunately, mobility appears to be just around the corner for us. He already can scoot backwards so he pretty much gets into everything in the play room. He is also able to pick himself up onto his knees and feet for seconds at a time, and sometimes he rocks back and forth. Today he tried to move forward on his knees but just took a nose dive. I know I'm a bad mom but I just watch him and silently freak out.
Anyhow, unfortunately, mobility appears to be just around the corner for us. He already can scoot backwards so he pretty much gets into everything in the play room. He is also able to pick himself up onto his knees and feet for seconds at a time, and sometimes he rocks back and forth. Today he tried to move forward on his knees but just took a nose dive. I know I'm a bad mom but I just watch him and silently freak out.
Look at his determination!
This does not bode well for us, folks...
No comments:
Post a Comment