Sam started clapping the other day and it is soo cute! He get so excited by my excitement that starts flailing his arms like he's trying to take flight.
He also started to say "umma" which just melts my heart of course. When he first wakes up, instead of crying, he just lies in his crib and says, "umma, umma." (umma is mommy in Korean). Everytime I try to record him saying it, he just smiles and babbles. But the moment I put the camera away, he can't stop saying it.
Joey and Elysha didn't seem to have much trouble teething. With Joey, she would open up her mouth and I would see another tooth come out. So easy. But Sam seems to be teething forever and just today, I finally see a tooth break through the gums. Hallelujah!
Aside from his teething though, Sam is definitely the sweetest baby ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment