Wednesday, September 30, 2009

In Denial

For those of you who know my real age, you know that it just can't be possible! Or is it?

I think I am pre-menopausal! I have been getting hot flashes at night (granted it was during the heatwave and now that it has cooled down, I didn't get it tonight), my cycles have been weird, I am eating like crazy, but not gaining weight. If anything, people think I am getting skinnier...I have insomnia but I am always tired (it has been getting better with vitamins and iron supplements). I am also ridiculously emotional. Anything will make me tear up. This is stuff that my mom complains about with menopause. What the heck!?!

I'm in denial. I am too young, right? I mean, I just turned 29-ish!

Just to make myself feel better, I have to share the following: one of my co-workers at PB was shocked to find out I had three kids and said I must have started REALLY young. Okay, I feel better now...

1 comment:

Mommy Lim said...

you are young and hot..mama of 3...i wanna look like you if i have a 3rd... :)