Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Favorite Restaurant

At least that is what my BFF calls McDonald's for me. Whenever I am on the phone with her, I always seem to pulling into McDonald's for a snack. I know it is awful horrible food, but it is quick, easy, and yummy...and I only do it when the kids aren't around. =)

So today, Chang asked me to take the girls to school (yes, I am lucky. Chang usually takes them to school). I wasn't prepared to do it, so I had to quickly feed Sam breakfast and then get dressed. After dropping the girls off to school, I was going to swing by my "favorite restaurant" to grab some breakfast before Sam's music class but then BFF called. Drats! Caught again! So I made a u-turn and went to Colony Cafe (healthy, fresh, non-processed foods) instead.

I probably need to read Fast Food Nation or watch Supersize Me, but I refuse. Ignorance is bliss.

4 comments:

Eva said...

hee hee! i pulled into mcdonald's yesterday w/o the twins for a snack too! hee hee! if it makes you feel any better, i've been doing it more now that time is limited!

Mommy Lim said...

a mom's gotta eat. we all do what we gotta do...to survive. :)

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...they do have the best fries!

sillie smile said...

you gotta love mickey d's!!! had it for breakfast today :)