Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Milestones

Well, it looks like all three kids have something special to report:



Sammy is sitting up! He can still topple over but for the most part, he is fairly steady if he would just stay still. He gets very excited about sitting and playing with his toys.

Why are you taking my picture?

I'm telling ya lady, I don't like it!

Joey's hair is 10 inches shorter. I cut it about 5 inches last summer but it still looked the same. This time, she actually has a 'do. I didn't mean to cut it so short but she kept moving her head. She loves having her hair short because now she can leave it down all the time. Chang was a little sad because she looks older (his baby is growing up too fast). With her height and hair, I feel like she looks 6 years old.


Elysha has completely given up diapers. It has been a couple weeks now that she has been wearing underwear at night too. I can't believe how quickly she transitioned from diapers 100% to underwear 100%. If anybody wants some princess pull-ups, let me know!

No comments: