Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Christmas Miracle

There is stuff going on right now with my family which I'm not sure how to process. Nothing to do with Chang or the kids so no worries there. I probably will never go into detail because it is something that I've never dealt with properly on an emotional, mental, spiritual level. I was so young when it all began, and now, over 20 years later, there has been a drastic turn of events.

As I was praying tonight, I recalled desperate prayers I prayed as a teenager. The only way I could cope back then was to cry out to God when no one else could hear my anguish. As time passed, I lost hope and more recently, I became bitter. But I'm experiencing something of a Christmas miracle. It may be premature but hope is returning and I feel like God is reminding me that He heard me way back then, and He never forgot.

No comments: