Sam at Three Months!I feel like my baby was just born yesterday but he is already three months old. How did time pass so quickly? Sam is still in bed with me and Chang has been sleeping in the nursery. I'm so hesitant to move him into the crib for two reasons: a) it's easier since he still wakes up at night and I want to just nurse him back to sleep; b) he's so deliciously adorable that I want to hold onto this baby stage as long as possible. I think there is something in me that wants to delay the growth of my baby because he is my last and that thought makes me sad. Don't get me wrong...I have no desire to have another baby (well, almost no desire, but I just can't go through all this again). But to know that this is truly it? I am coddling Sam more than any other baby. With Joey, I wanted to do things the "right"way. With Elysha, I was just too exhausted to have any method to my madness. But with Sam, he'll probably be in bed with me until he's 100 years old.
So my little linebacker Sam--he is 17 pounds at 3 months! He is 95% in weight. I haven't measured his height yet. He smiles all the time and laughs a lot too. Just perfect.

1 comment:
Sammy's growing so fast! Let's get together again soon before he outgrows Sophia.
Post a Comment