Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Inaugural Post

People have been asking for photos. Blogging technology has made it sleep deprivation proof. I haven't been good about journaling and I feel like I have forgotten so many things already about their baby years--so this will be good for prosperity. Besides, I am so in love with my baby...and the girls--they have been so amazingly cute and "thorn in my flesh" difficult!

Joey--she is so beautiful and smart. I look at her and I can't believe that she is already 4 years old. She's the biggest girlie girl ever. She loves the learn and be independent. She is so sweet and is a really good big sister to both Elysha and Sam.

Elysha--she is so cute! She's got such big eyes and she is so mischievous. If there is trouble lurking around, Elysha will find it and become its partner in crime. She is easy going 95% of the time--but boy, that 5%! She loves little Sam and wants to do the same thing her big sister.

Sam--he is my angel baby. He sleeps all the time, smiles and laughs when he is awake, and he is just so sweet. I am really loving this baby stage again. Three is REALLY hard and I complain all the time--but I wouldn't change anything.

Oh yeah...Chang and I are doing well too. =) He is a really wonderful husband, father, and best of all, takes care of the girls in the morning so I can sleep in with Sam.

No comments: