Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow Trip


We went up the Palm Springs Aerial Tram a couple weekends ago to enjoy the snow. I love going up the tram because it saves us from having to do mountain driving. Plus, it is such a beautiful ride and the kids have a lot of fun.

The kids enjoyed sledding and luckily all four of them fit on the sled.


Of course, Elysha and Sam wanted to be pulled back up the hill, much to Chang's annoyance.


The little snowball in Joey's hand eventually became the head to this snowman...


It was a group effort but Joey really put in a lot of work to get the snowball to this size.



The snowman was bigger than Sam. When I say "group effort," I mean that we had to work against Sam. It might look like he's trying to put in the snowman's arm, but he actually kept pulling everything out.

Our cutie pie Elysha...and Sam, behind her, pulling out the snowman's hair.


Ta-da! Okay, Sam is blocking the snowman and Elysha's face is covered by her snowball but I tried to take a nice group shot and after 30 takes, this is the best one...

4 comments:

Asianmommy said...

Yay--looks like a lot of fun!

Mommy Lim said...

awww so cute. looks like fun, although i really hate snow.

Sarah-Ji said...

That is one awesome looking snowman! I had no idea they had snow in Palm Springs! That must be one long tram ride!

Susan said...

Sarah-Ji--ha ha...10 minutes is all it takes to a whole new world. Then we come down the mountain and go swimming outside. It's insane, isn't it?